Wednesday 5 October 2011

Script for preliminary task

Script:
Dark room, door opens.
Scarlett: enters, with the clicking of her heels, she sparks a cigarette.
(Midshot) Spot light on Jim
Jim: (cocky) “I didn’t do it, I’d never hurt her.”
Scarlett: (In darkness) “I didn’t say anything about a girl Jim”
(Close up on Jim’s eyes- worried)
Jim: “Well I’m not here for nothing. Am I Scarlett?”
Scarlett: “I’m glad you asked, Jim. Maybe this will jog your memory 
(Close up on image on table)
Jim: “Never seen her” 
Scarlett: “I think you should take a second to look Jim.... because a key witness has said otherwise?”
Jim: “What is the time officer?”
(Close up on clock revealing the time)
Scarlett: “Half three, why got plans?”
Jim: (Smirks) “Well I think you should go and check on your key witness, they might not be as useful as you think” 
Scarlett: gets up and exits (match on action as she walks through door)
The Script above is taken from our Preliminary task, whereby we created a short scene from a thriller, we chose to do the integration of a suspect who was assumed to of murdered a young girl. Our script is very in-depth and shows all of the stage directions for the actors and the different shots used for the director. 

No comments:

Post a Comment